Sensenich prop info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensenich prop info

Looking for any info on a propeller and what it might be worth. It is a Sensenich Brothers propeller with the following information stamped on it 98" propeller, Part # 42K11317, Serial#50669, PT-17 airplane, P-670-5 engine, 220 HP, 2100 RPM. I have attached a picture.
    Attached Files

That should sell for something in the $700 to $1000 range, IMHO, based on what appears to be original condition and intact "Lititz" style Sensenich decals. It might go for more or less than that, but I think that's a good average.

It's for a PT 17 Stearman and was manufactured under a 1942 military contract (although the date of manufacture might be a few years later).

Comment

Prop info

I appreciate the info..thank you

Comment

If that's something that you've had for a while and/or has some family history, just keeping it yourself isn't a bad strategy. I've watched these items increase in value over the past 35 years but suspect that they will all continue to increase significantly into the future, especially the WW1 props which are coming up on 100 years since their manufacture.
        Dave

Comment

Working...
        X