Ole Fahlin Propeller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ole Fahlin Propeller

I have an Ole Fahlin propeller that I am interested in selling. It is 69 inches in length and from what I can make out it is numbered D 362 on the prop. It has one Fahlin decal remaining and it was made in Marshall Missouri.
    I hate to part with it, but had some repair expenses on a vehicle recently, so I am posting here to see if there is any interest.
    This is a smaller prop, and I believe was made prior to 1940.
    Not sure how to post pictures..this is my first time posting.

Ok I have uploaded a few photos but may add more. I wasn't happy with the lighting and don't have the best camera...but here are a few for now.
    I see one on Ebay that is similar that is 70 inches in length and have asked the seller what he could make out for numbers. He said his is marked D 360 No. 2898 HP?? RPM 2400. Mine is hard to make out also, but I am pretty sure mine is marked D 362 and is marked 40 HP.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by norsky; 07-11-2013, 12:58 PM.

Start here for pictures.
    Dave

Comment

I am going to try and get some clearer pics of the tips and so forth that are not shown as well as I would like. I included a few more just now with some of the numbers...it is a little difficult to read but photos taken in the sunlight seem to help...so will try to get more posted. thanks. anyone who may know what may be a good starting point for worth/asking price, would love to hear from you. It is sometime hard to determine that from Ebay.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X