Fahlin wooden propeller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fahlin wooden propeller

I have a Fahlin wooden propeller I want to sell. It is in great shape. I have no idea what it is worth. Any takers or advise on how to sell?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr Clean; 12-11-2012, 04:41 PM.

More information needed, such as what design number, size, and exactly what you mean by "great shape".

A photo goes a long way to answer some of those questions.
    Dave

Comment

I have added several pictures. It is 7' 2" long. There is K10 stamped on the hub.

Comment

Some of your pictures look to me like it may be partially refinished. Since you can actually see it, is this the case?

Lamar

Comment

I was given this propeller about 18 years ago from an old Alaska mechanic. He told me it came off a plane in the condition that it is in. That is all I know about it. I have kept it on display in my basement all these years.

Comment

There are usually more numbers stamped on them, which makes it easier to know what it was designed for.

The best way to get a sense of value is to search completed sales on eBay using "wooden propeller" (singular) in the keywords. I'm guessing a few hundred dollars would be about right, perhaps more if it could be identified as to usage.
            Dave

Comment

Working...
            X