Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost to replace G.B. Lewis L10A-40

Hi there,

A moving compmay "lost" my G.B. Lewis Co L10A-40 (Ser No. 4790) during a recent move from VA to FL. I understand values are difficult to determine and are based on condition, but can anyone point me in the right direction on a ballpark cost to replace this item? I have to file a claim with the moving company, and need to provide an estimated value of the item.

The prop was a gift, and I will ask my in-laws how much they paid, but it was purchased several years ago. A reciept isn't readily available.

Thank you for your assistance.

I'd submit a claim based on its replacement value, i.e. a new propeller, which is almost certainly still available. An airworthy new prop is worth more than a display prop, but that puts the ball in their court to justify a lower value. The worst they can do is deny your claim and ask you to provide additional proof of value.

Go to this page, look up the number then write down a few of the aircraft that it was approved for and contact Wag Aero, Sensenich, Aircraft Spruce, or another seller to get a replacement price.
    Dave

Comment

Working...
    X