1943 Hartzell Wood Prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1943 Hartzell Wood Prop

I have a Hartzell AAF Design 43K 26463 SER NO 36532 for a Fleet or Fairchild PT-19 or a Fleet PT-26, made under a 1943 AAF contract. I'm considering selling. I did a search on ebay under completed listings and current live auctions as a reference to current value although nothing was really parallel. I realize the value is what someone is willing to pay condition etc. Also is it common to ship these? I read the methods people use but curious if that's common or not, nor if I want to go to the effort of packing it that tight building a crate etc. I've wanted to wall mount this for years but have not got to it and my wife who wanted to buy it now suggests selling it. The original link I posted in '06 is below with pics etc. Any input on the best place to list etc? Thank you. Tim.

http://woodenpropeller.com/forumvB/s...?p=375#post375

Ebay is almost always your best bet to expose it to the largest number of potentially interested buyers.
    Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave. I'm going to try to sell on the forum here. Not going to look for premium $$$, just sell it. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X