Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need airplane propellers (metal or wood)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need airplane propellers (metal or wood)

We are on buying spree again

Plane Pieces Inc is looking to buy wooden and metal airplane propellers and blades. We understand that people are struggling financially these days and our company is growing, so lets help each other out.

Email us your photos, descriptions and asking prices and we will get back to you within 24 hours. We have been in the propeller business for over 50 years, we will help identify your propellers and pay you the highest prices around.

Thanks so much
    Propart
    sales@planepieces.com

Metal prop blades

I have in my inventory, maybe as many as 100) steel bladed propellers that were used on the early North American T-28 aircraft. Each of these blades were removed from aircraft at about 1000 hours which was the recommended life of the blade. I bought them as the result of misidentification by the Surplus Agency. They were supposed to be Hamilton-Standard aluminium blades but were not. They are ideal for marking a permiter of an area or a driveway or etc. I have about $500 in each blade plus a long trip to get them back in the 70's. I would take $500 each for them at this time and still lose money on them. I can send pictures if you might have an interest in them. My cell phone is 417-793-9732 if you want to call me. (I have many other antique props also which I will be selling as I take them out of storage).
    Thanks,

Bob

Comment

Bob,

Thanks for getting in touch. We would be interested in your "aluminum" blades. Easier for us to polish. We haven't seen demand for steel decorate blades in quite some time. Can you please email us photos and model #'s of your "Aluminum" blade inventory? Our email is design@planepieces.com

Thanks
      Sam

Comment

Wood propellers

I have three old wood props I have just taken out of storage. All came out of Alaska from crashed aircraft. One is terribly weathered as it wasn't brought in from the crash site until the 1990's. I think it came off of a Fairchild PT-19. It looks bad but draws a lot of attention due to the weathering. $500

One is splintered on one end but the wood is still good. good wall hanger. $700

One is just an old wood prop probably off of a Stinson or something like that. looks good but not airworthy. $750.

I can get pictures and dimentions of them in you have any interest in them.

Bob

Comment

fahlin

I have a propeller fahlin model D-566-45 i want to sell it, how much
          can i get?
          Plane Pieces Inc is looking to buy wooden and metal airplane propellers and blades. We understand that people are struggling financially these days and our company is growing, so lets help each other out.

Email us your photos, descriptions and asking prices and we will get back to you within 24 hours. We have been in the propeller business for over 50 years, we will help identify your propellers and pay you the highest prices around.

Thanks so much
          Propart
          sales@planepieces.com[/QUOTE]

Comment

I have this for sale if interested, price is obo so let me know. Thanx... http://woodenpropeller.com/forumvB/s...ead.php?t=1985

Comment

Working...
            X