U.S. Propeller, Inc. 22008 Ser A0711

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Propeller, Inc. 22008 Ser A0711

I have a propeller I intend to sell. It is as follows: U.S. Propeller, Inc. 22008 Ser A0711

THIS PROPELLER IS NOT CURRENTLY SERVICEABLE!

In it's current condition, the propeller cannot be used. At some point a pellet gun (we think) shot a hole in the trailing edge of one of the blades. My dad, who was an aircraft A/E, seemed to think that the prop could be repaired and used. However, I have no verification of that fact from anyone else. That was many years ago.....

This prop would be an excellent item for a clock, wall art, or ceiling fan (if you are so inclined).

I would be interested in any thoughts or comments from members. I will send or post pictures if interested.

Thanks.

Bill

Hey Bill.
    can you send some pics of the prop?

Comment

Originally posted by BS-1952 View Post
      I have a propeller I intend to sell. It is as follows: U.S. Propeller, Inc. 22008 Ser A0711

THIS PROPELLER IS NOT CURRENTLY SERVICEABLE!

In it's current condition, the propeller cannot be used. At some point a pellet gun (we think) shot a hole in the trailing edge of one of the blades. My dad, who was an aircraft A/E, seemed to think that the prop could be repaired and used. However, I have no verification of that fact from anyone else. That was many years ago.....

This prop would be an excellent item for a clock, wall art, or ceiling fan (if you are so inclined).

I would be interested in any thoughts or comments from members. I will send or post pictures if interested.

Thanks.

Bill
      That's a very common model for target drone. Realistically, there would be no purpose in making it airworthy or otherwise putting it back into service. Hundreds of those were sold off as surplus many years ago because they no longer had any useful purpose.

Comment

I no longer have the prop. I sold it as part of a package deal to a collector here locally.

Comment

Working...
        X