Large collection of WW1 & WW2 wood propellers for sale in San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large collection of WW1 & WW2 wood propellers for sale in San Diego

I inherited a very large collection of 40+ wood propeller. I have not identified all of them, but there is potentially 40k + in all. Also have some metal props, I think possibly 1 or 2 P51's, plus some smaller wood drone and model propellers.

I'm looking to get my garage back. So I'm willing to make some deals.
    Here is what I'm thinking:
    1) Someone buys whole lot at half price after we inventory.
    2) Someone helps me ID all of them, and depending on which prop or props they want,
    if they don't want the whole lot, I'll make them a smoking deal.

Please only serious inquiries only.

I will start posting some pics soon.

I can help deliver in So Cal.

Thanks

Bryant

P.S. I have more, but could only post a few pics, so just used the ones with mltiples.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bcblueoval; 12-03-2016, 12:00 PM.

Nice.

Identifying ALL of them is probably over-optimistic. Lots of propellers resemble other propellers, so the only way to positively identify one is with the drawing number stamped on it, and even that's not enough in many cases. But it sounds like an interesting project . . .

Comment

Bryant,

I am interested in the props you have, please email or call me at 715-560-1049 / dramij100@gmail.com

Regards,

Jake

Comment

Just saw this ad wondering if you still had any of the propellers for sale and if you would sell the aircraft door pictured? Thanks

Phil 530 570 1018

Comment

Are any of these propellers still for sale? If so, please let me know as I am interested. Thanks! Anna

Comment

I m also interested in them. Do you still have some over 84 inch?

Comment

Working...
            X