Curtiss HS-2L for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curtiss HS-2L for sale

I am planning on selling my Curtiss Hs-2L propeller which has been discussed previously on this forum. Even with its being uncommon, I am having a difficult time putting a price on this prop due to its condition. If any forum members are interested please contact me.

I think it would be easier to start using the pictures on the old thread and if anyone is interested, I can post more or email privately.

Here is the thread where it is discussed titled "US Navy Prop ID Help" posted10-06-2009.

http://woodenpropeller.com/forumvB/s...ight=navy+prop

Steve from Long Island N.Y.

Photos

I apologize for not posting these earlier but it was a busy and very hot weekend. Different lighting and flash effect will either show the propeller appearing in very good condition, while others will reflect dings, scratches and poor storage. It looks like some liquid had gotten onto the blade at one point in time, leaving what looks like a water stain. Regardless, the lamination is tight, and overall, the propeller is in good condition.
    Attached Files

Comment

The USN acceptance stamp.
      Attached Files

Comment

Price

I would appreciate any feedback on what you consider a valid price range for this prop. I am aware that what it should be worth and what it will sell for in this economy are two different matters.

Unfortunately, due to relocation I am in the position of having to sell this in the near future. If it cannot be sold here, I will try ebay or a local auctionhouse. If anyone can offer any other ideas, I am all ears.

Thanks

Steve

Comment

Working...
        X