1941 Fahlin D76271

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1941 Fahlin D76271

Looking for someone interested in this propeller. From the information I've gained online it appears to be off a Waco Navy trainer. Knowing nothing about propellers I've tried to pick the low end on the props I've seen for sale in similar condition online which appears to be $1400. Some clickable photos of the prop below:

Please PM me here if you know more about these types of props, comments about mine or offers if interested. I will leave shipping up to the buyer so that they can ensure proper insurance and packaging if needed. I can also deliver to Dayton or Columbus, Ohio airports for the cost of gas to deliver.
    Last edited by buildit; 02-19-2012, 12:05 PM.

Wow, saw one that looked much worse than mine for over $3000 on Ebay. Or at least that was their "buy it now" price. Is there a better way to determine value on these? Seems like a lot of people think my price is very high but I keep finding others much higher on line. Yes, I know it all depends on who is looking and what they are willing to spend but it seems like the price range for these is very wide.

Comment

Asking price or Buy-It-Now price is meaningless. The props that have actually sold are the only reliable way and even then may have been the result of a bidding war. Search completed auctions on eBay and note the ones that have a sold price.
      Last edited by MWP_Lamar; 02-20-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

I figured as much. That's why I went with the low end to all the prices I saw on the web, not just ebay. I noticed few actually post a price here, and most are depending on a buyer to make an offer.

Comment

Working...
        X