1932 96" Sensenich wood propeller for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1932 96" Sensenich wood propeller for sale

This working propeller was used on a training airplane. It is 96" and approximately 30 pounds with a hub of 9" x 6". Pictures included. One picture shows the model number. A decal on one side is missing. Asking $2000.00 (this includes shipping) for this rare and large antique. If local to the Cleveland Ohio area arrangements for pickup can be made if desired. Paypal used for payment. Contact at shelly633@gmail.com.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by meszegedy; 04-15-2013, 08:13 PM. Reason: adding info and pictures

Well, we can talk privately about it here, but $4k is over twice what you might expect to get for that size and type in today's market. I'm not interested in that era anyway, so I'm not trying to talk you into a lower price but I just think your sights are set too high.

Also, it looks as if one decal is missing. Is that the case?

When you go to sell one of these, you should consider looking through the drawing numbers on Lamar's site and tagging it to the plane(s) it was designed for. People are very reluctant to buy an unknown.
    Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave; I'm actually helping my father with this, so I can and will get more information. I'm not sure about the decal. I talked with Sensenich though and new this size is $3000. This is an antique so we started here.

Comment

Working...
      X