Help please with Ebora No. 312

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AleBeHonest View Post
    Dbahnson This was something I saw on the woodenpropeller homepage and wondered how it worked and whether you were wanting better quality images for putting in a gallery. The propeller hangs in a much easier position to take pictures of now (though currently adorned with tinsel) so please let me know if you'd like more pictures.
    Got it. The gallery on woodenpropeller.com consists entirely of propellers that I have owned (or still own) and the photos were taken in a consistent location with consistent lighting, etc. ,etc. I had envisioned having a "guest" gallery, but there didn't seem to be much interest in it. It ends up being quite a bit of work to get a consistent format and presentation that is useful.

I know the Ebora would appreciate good photos for the website he mentioned, and if you do that please send them to me and I can try to create a web page for them. It's very important to take a view from directly in front showing the entire blades, as if the camera is looking directly down the center bore in the hub. Otherwise there is distortion of the blade shape.

Comment

Working...
    X