Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please assist in identifying

Hello all!
    I’m having difficulty in finding any details about this propeller. My mother has had it for a very long time. It’s on the wall, so I’m unable to look for a serial number in the hub. I’m helping her liquidate her estate and need information to sell it. Any assistance would be very appreciated. Thank you
    Attached Files

It's designed to be used on either a Ryan PT22 or a Ryan ST3KR, using a Kinner 160 HP engine. It was manufactured between 1932 and 1942, and it was no longer approved for use if manufactured after 1956. The "90" indicates its length in inches and also happens to be the pitch (last number).
    "H" refers to the blade geometry, "A" refers to metal hub dimension, "S" refers to a solid wood spinner core, and "P" refers to plywood integral spinner.

It has the original "Lititz" style decals, which are more desirable than the newer Lancaster style. It looks to be in very nice original shape, so it's important not to try to "restore" it in any way!

I don't collect them from that era but I could probably help you sell it if you're interested. Just email me at "dave at woodenpropeller dot com".

Comment

Wow

Wow you know your stuff!!!! Thank you so very much!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X