Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nieuport 11 propeller 1918

Hallo All Forum Members,

i want to sell this Nieuport 11 propeller, Hembrug mark, dated 1918.
    (Hembrug was a rifle, ammunition and propeller manufacturer in Holland). The wood is in perfect state, sadly there is a imperfection at one side at the propeller, a strip of wood is missing. The propeller was made for the Nieuport 11 with the 80 hp Le Rhone air cooled rotary engine. Lenght 245 cm. Information on the propeller:

Model M
    80 pk
    Nieuport
    Spoed 225
    Naaf 1

More info and pictures available.

Greetings from Holland,
    Gert de Leeuw
    Attached Files

Hello Gert.

Is your Propellor still for sale and are you able to send me more photos. I would like to see the missing strip of wood and its oeverall effect on the aesthetics of the propeloor please. Do you have a price in mind?
    Vince

Originally posted by lion65 View Post
    Hallo All Forum Members,

i want to sell this Nieuport 11 propeller, Hembrug mark, dated 1918.
    (Hembrug was a rifle, ammunition and propeller manufacturer in Holland). The wood is in perfect state, sadly there is a imperfection at one side at the propeller, a strip of wood is missing. The propeller was made for the Nieuport 11 with the 80 hp Le Rhone air cooled rotary engine. Lenght 245 cm. Information on the propeller:

Model M
    80 pk
    Nieuport
    Spoed 225
    Naaf 1

More info and pictures available.

Greetings from Holland,
    Gert de Leeuw

Comment

Nieuport 11 propeller 1918

Hallo Vince,

Thank you for your responce and interest. Almost certainly the propeller is sold. The buyer will pick up the propeller in March.
      Was unlikely event the sale does not proceed, than i will contact you again.
      (if you want to)

Best regards,
      Gert

Originally posted by Vince View Post
      Hello Gert.

Is your Propellor still for sale and are you able to send me more photos. I would like to see the missing strip of wood and its oeverall effect on the aesthetics of the propeloor please. Do you have a price in mind?
      Vince

Comment

yes please Gert. I am certainly interested and would likeyou to let me know if the sake dies not happen.

Kindest regards
        Vince

Comment

Nieuport 11 propeller

The propeller is sold.

Greetings Gert

Comment

Working...
          X