For Sale - WW1- Starr Piano Company Propeller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - WW1- Starr Piano Company Propeller

I have a wooden propeller made in Richmond Indiana by the Star Piano Company. This propeller came from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway while the track was closed in 1917-1918 during WW1. The facility was used by the 821st Aero Repair Squadron of the Us Signal Corps. Recovered from the facility after the War and stored in Speedway, Indiana. Passed through my family for many years.
    Attached Files

Hi Scott, I would like to make an offer for the purchase of your propeller. I can be reached at msprior02@gmail.com
    Thanks, Scott

Comment

Hi M. S. Prior,

I just received a reply from Dave today regarding value and the best way to post for sale. He suggested ebay, so we are checking into that process. I nwill send you an email later today regarding your pending offer to buy. I am currently checking on shipping and payment methods.We are living in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Thank you for your interest,

Scott

Comment

Starr Piano Company Propeller Sold to a Decendent of the Owner of the Company

Hello,

Thank you to Dave for reccomending that I post the propeller for sale on eBay. The propeller sold on 2/27/15 to a decendent of the owner of the Starr Piano Company. Following WW1 they recorded records Gennett Label. Many stars of the time recorded on this label. We are very pleased to find a buyer who appreciates the historical value of this propeller in Indiana.

Thank you,

Scott

Comment

Working...
        X