DH2 pusher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DH2 pusher

I have for sale a perfect original pusher propeller from a DH2 or Vickers gun bus with a Gnome Monosoupape engine. Currently configured with a clock in the centre. I am in Berkshire in the UK and have owned it for 35 years so have no idea of its value but it has to go. Please contact me if interested. Can email photos.

test reply to a freeman

Comment

The most important thing to know is whether the clock installation was done by altering the hub itself. Is the hub completely intact, or has it been cut out for the clock?

Comment

Dear sir do you still have the dh2 prop for sale you can contact on. stevenangie@aol.com

Regards Steve

Comment

how much?
          design@planepieces.com

Comment

Hi is the prop still for sale you can contact me at stevenangie@aol.com Regards Steve
            Originally posted by aifreeman View Post
            I have for sale a perfect original pusher propeller from a DH2 or Vickers gun bus with a Gnome Monosoupape engine. Currently configured with a clock in the centre. I am in Berkshire in the UK and have owned it for 35 years so have no idea of its value but it has to go. Please contact me if interested. Can email photos.

Comment

Working...
            X