Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aeronca Sensenich

Hello,

I want to start out by saying I know nothing about propellers, but I called sensenich and they referred me to you because they didn't see that Model number in their system, but the did see the serial number. I need help identifying what type of propeller this is...can someone help me? i'm not sure if I can put the information online or not?

A clear photo of the stamped information and an accurate measurement of the diameter (length from tip to tip) is a good start. Some propellers can't be identified accurately even with that, but it's worth a try. Photos of the whole prop can also be helpful.

Comment

Identifiable Information

Hello:

I attached some pictures -

SER. NO. R0685
      MODEL 73BR43

I just don't know what I have in terms of value...

Any help?
      Attached Files

Comment

See this list.

It would have been used for one of the "73BR" models, most likely the Aeronca 15AC because the pitch of 43 inches is close to the 44 listed. The Type Certificate under which the prop is manufactured will usually allow a range of pitch.

It's possible it would have been used on a Cessna 170 but that seems less likely. You can check eBay for similar props that have sold, but I would just guess it would get something in $500 to $800 range. Prices vary considerably, however.

It would fit a Continental 145 HP engine.

Comment

Working...
        X