Prop ID, need help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop ID, need help please

Hi, I am new here and am looking for a little help with trying to find out info on an old prop. I found it in the basement of my great uncles house, and I do know he was in WWII. So I will post a few pics and any help would be greatly apperciated!!
    Attached Files

I forgot to mention it is a Sensenich Bros Prop.

Comment

You'll find your design number 72-C42 here: http://www.modernwoodenpropellers.com/sensenich.htm made between 1932 and 1942.

Lamar

Comment

Thank you very much, but may I ask how you came up with that number to know what planes and engines were used? The only thing I could find is if it didn't have a letter designation it was made between 1932-42, couldn't seem to find anything else. Also we are gonna keep and hang the prop in our garage but even though it is broke what would the value be on it in it's current condition?

Comment

Originally posted by JamieG View Post
          Thank you very much, but may I ask how you came up with that number to know what planes and engines were used?
          My source of information is from various documents, sales brochures and pamphlets published over the years.

Yours is a pretty common prop, not rare. Condition is everything; sorry to say that broken makes it worth very little.

Lamar

Comment

Working...
          X