Seeking Budget Propeller for Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Budget Propeller for Gift

Hi- I don't know anything about propellers, but I would love to purchase one as a gift for my boyfriend, who's a fan of aviation history. I'm a graduate student and don't have a lot of cash, but I'm basically looking for something made of wood, about 5-6 feet long, and under $150. I would like it to be a real propeller, not a decorative model, but it would certainly not need to be airworthy. I can do some restoration work if need be, and don't care much about the resale value. Does what I'm looking for exist?

Wooden propellers

Hello, I currently have 2 36 inch wooden propellers. I will get some pictures of them and get them up on here for you to view.

Comment

Originally posted by dmcappiello View Post
      Hi- I don't know anything about propellers, but I would love to purchase one as a gift for my boyfriend, who's a fan of aviation history. I'm a graduate student and don't have a lot of cash, but I'm basically looking for something made of wood, about 5-6 feet long, and under $150. I would like it to be a real propeller, not a decorative model, but it would certainly not need to be airworthy. I can do some restoration work if need be, and don't care much about the resale value. Does what I'm looking for exist?
      You can also find them on eBay, and prices are fairly low right not. If you find one and want some advice on it, feel free to post here or PM me.
      Dave

Comment

Working...
      X