Stone Wood Propeller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stone Wood Propeller

Can anyone tell me any information on the "Stone Wood Propeller" used on a Ford Model A auto engine?

I presume Stone is the MFR and "Wood Propeller" is the type.

Who is STONE?

Your assumptions are correct.

The "Stone" actually refers to several brothers who formed the company which manufactured wooden propellers many years ago. Here is some more information about them.
    Dave

Comment

I believe Stone also manufactured a smaller 6 bolt pattern prop for the then nwFord Model A air conversion used by Pietenpol for his aircraft....they were very poluar and would answer the size issue (lesser than Military prop sizes) and I think a 6 bolt pattern fits a Ford Model A drive flange...

Comment

Piet FORD Model A Prop dimensions

78" x 42" normal dimensions in a Pietenpol

Comment

Stonesupreme

I have recently aquired a stonesupreme prop, its in pretty good shape, 6 hole 65HP prop. I am curious as to its value, and perhaps some info on where the best place to post it for sale.

Comment

Can you tell me if you still are interested in selling your stonesupreme prop? If so I may be interested. Can you tell me more about it and send a photo? Thanks.
            Colette

Comment

Still Looking to Buy a Stone Propeller

Hello All, I am still interested in buying your Stone Props. If you have any for sale, I am interested in buying. Many thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X