Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need info on value of propellers

Hell0,
    I am new to this forum. I have two propellers that I inherited. I was told they are from a UC-78 BOBCAT or BAMBOO BOMBER. I have did most of the research to verify thier authenticity. They are in fact from a UC-78 BOBCAT. The propellers are from Sensenich 44k24605 90JA -81.Both propellers also have the hubs also. The propellers are in good condition. I have left them alone since i have read your restore tips in your forums. I am curious to know the value of the propellers? can anyone give me an idea and or direct me to some one that buys this kind of aviation history. please email me or get back to me on this forum.if you need more info on the propellers I am happy to assist you.Thanks for any and all help you guys can give me. thanks in advance. Jeff Olsen jeffolsen4@myway.com
    Last edited by jeffolsen; 02-05-2009, 11:44 PM. Reason: add email address

Here's one currently on eBay, but I don't think it will get any bids.

Most of them seem to sell now in the $600 to $800 range, but it's impossible to put an exact value on them. That particular model seems to be very commonly available, apparently because the aircraft was switched to other engines using metal propellers, leaving a huge inventory of wooden ones as surplus. Many were manufactured by S&S in Winnipeg.

The hubs themselves might be of separate value, as they likely are still airworthy, and could be useful on other restorations.
    Last edited by Dave; 02-06-2009, 06:53 AM.
    Dave

Comment

Working...
    X