Jacuzzi propeller wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacuzzi propeller wanted

If you have a Jacuzzi propeller for sale or know of one that is available, please forward the information to me. I will be interested in any Jacuzzi propeller model, regardless of condition.

My daughter and I have begun a small collection of them and will welcome any opportunities to add to it.

My email address is pvjacuzzi@shaw.ca

Please send any photos or information on Jacuzzi propellers that you may have. Unfortunately, Jacuzzi Brothers destroyed most of the drawings and production information on their props and aircraft designs many years ago, so there is not much data to go on.

Thanks, PVJ

I made a photocopy of a Jacuzzi Bros. brochure from the teens. I presume you already have that?
    Dave

Comment

Hi Dave:

A brochure? I have never seen such a thing and I cannot recall anyone in my family ever seeing one, either. I would love to see it!

Comment

It's listed as copyrighted in 1918. Here's the cover page.

It's 33 pages, much of which is just tables of propeller dimensions and prices.

I copied it years ago doing some research in the library of the NASM. It's not great quality, but I can copy it if you like. You could also contact Dan Hagedorn at NASM in Washington and see if there is a way to make a good quality copy of it. Let me know.
        Dave

Comment

Hi Dave:

This is quite extraordinary - if you can, please send me a copy of this to my email address pvjacuzzi@shaw.ca or to my home address:

Paul Jacuzzi
          107 River Pointe Drive
          Winnipeg, MB
          R2M 5N8

I don't know of anyone that has seen this in my immediate family and it would be great to get a copy. Also, thanks for the contact name at the NASM.

Comment

Working...
          X