Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fahlin prop

can anyone tell me the lenght of a fahlin prop D761-62

Is there a type certificate number ("TC") stamped on it?
    Dave

Comment

fahlin

thanks dave
      i don't have access to the prop now but i don't think it has a TC number

Comment

Well, I think it's TC 533, and if so its diameter is 96" (pitch 62"). I think Fahlin acquired that and many other TC's from Eagle Air which has that model listed in a reference I have. If that's the correct prop, the hub should have eight 7/16" bolt holes on a 7" diameter bolt circle. The hub is listed as 9 1/4" wide by 6" thick. I'm pretty sure that's the correct one, though.

As you may know, the Fahlin props are listed here, but the specs aren't given on that page.
        Dave

Comment

762-61

thanks dave
          i'm looking for a prop for my timm n2t-1 762-61 i think 761-62 would fit the bill. could you tell me the lenght of 762-61. maybe the prop list's could be up dated with the lenght
          john

Comment

I'll check when I get home. It turns out that I do have the specifications of the Fahlin drawing numbers (they are listed under "Eagle Air Propellers" but I've since yesterday found out that those were purchased by Fahlin, so they do fit.

I'll see if that one is listed and let you know later today.
            Dave

Comment

WEll, the D-762-2 is listed under the same TC533, but it shows a pitch range of 68" to 74", and a length of 92". So at least according to this the pitch should be at least 68", not 62".
              Dave

Comment

fahlin

thanks for the info. i guess i had better find the right prop a d-762-2 i'm flying now with a p t 23 prop 78 pitch 90 in. lenght.
                john

Comment

Working...
                X