advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice

I have a wooden propeller from a Cirrus Minor dated jan / 37. It has 8 holes and is approx 70.5 inches long, with brass edging strips.
    DRG NO N209
    AC49584
    D17?O?P1030
    I have tried to research this myself, and it seems that the only aircraft that fitted a cirrus minor at such an early date was a B A swallow. Can anybody confirm this for me.
    I want to sell this propeller, and reading through the forum, ebay seems to be the suggested way to sell, so i would appreciate an estimate of value if you can help.
    thanks
    sue

Sue,
    The value depends very much on the condition and general appearance. Original condition propellers are more likely to get high prices than refinished ones. I don't have much information about the Cirrus line of propellers, but Bob Gardner may be able to help you. You could go to his web site, www.aeroclocks.com, or if you wait he'll probably find your post here.
    Good luck.
    Dave

Comment

advice to sue

Dave,
      Thanks for responding so quickly to my request. The propeller i have is in origional condition, and in good order, apart from a notch in each blade near the tip. I have emailed bob at aeroclocks, So hopefuly i will hear a response soon.
      Thanks
      sue

Comment

Working...
      X