WANTED - Antique Wooden Propeller 72" or Longer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED - Antique Wooden Propeller 72" or Longer

Folks - I've been looking for a while for a nice older antique wooden propeller to hang in my office, along with my twenty years of military memorabilia. I am not stuck on a WWI or more modern one - just want a decently priced survivor or if restored - nicely done.

Please contact me at weebsf16 "at" earthlink.net if you have something I might be interested in. Nice website - thanks.

VTails
    John W. Wiebener
    ABQ, NM

VTails,
    Right now I think your best bet is to search under "wooden propeller" on eBay. WagAero and Sensenich also sell non-airworthy display props (bascially factory rejects).
    By the way, you might want to consider removing your specific email address from the post and directing people to contact you directly through the email link. Robots will harvest anything containing the "@" symbol to add to spam lists.

Comment

dbahnvt -

Thanks for the gouge on the e-mail address. Changed so the robots can't harvest it....

I have watched ebay for a long time. In fact, Lamar and I have been exchanging e-mails about current and recently ended auctions. Ebay seems inflated at times but there might be the deal of the day out there.

Meantime, still looking and hoping.

John

Comment

Sensenich propeller for sale. 72 inch, 1945

If your still looking for a propeller, I have a Sensenich propeller made in 1945. I found it in my grandparents closet rapped in a blanket. I measured it at 72 inches long. I don't have a picture as of yet, but I can get one if your interested. Its in great condition. The only thing missing is the decals.

Comment

My father is looking to sell a WWI era Westmoore propeller. I believe it is over 72" long.

We are still trying to identify the propeller (what year manufactured, what type of aircraft used on, etc.)

I know he has photos of it and I am trying to get him to send those to me.

I will email you all info and photos once we get it identified.

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X