any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any ideas?

UNUSED, UNFINISHED WOOD PROP, Markings, are a 2 over D5000 on one side of hub and a 1 over 2265 and what looks like an S 53 under that on the other side of hub , ORIG. L. APPROX. 112 3/4", NO BOLT HOLES, SHAFT HOLE 2 5/8". one tip missing the other delamanating, no leading edge protection. I'm green as you know what at this, so I ask for forgiveness ahead. Any ideas?
    Thanks Ron
    Attached Files

Do you have a photo of the entire prop?
    Dave

Comment

sorry i took so long to get back to you here is a photo hanging on the wall. its the 3rd from bottom.
      Attached Files

Comment

What's up with the tape on the blades, and the fact that the blades look asymmetrical?
        Dave

Comment

One tip is missing, the other is delamanting. Owner put the tape on trying to save it, makes me think it was a reject, since never being finished. i'm just trying to identify the make. I know this is not the right place for this, sorry for that.
          Ron

Comment

Typically, the only sure way to identify make is with manufacturer's decals, although a few also stamped the company name on the wood.
            Dave

Comment

Dave, thanks for the help, guess it will have to remain a mystery.
              thanks Ron

Comment

Working...
              X