GB Lewis DES #L11BK-42

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB Lewis DES #L11BK-42

Looking to purchase this prop but do not know its worth. Description is good condition w/ 6 holes 73 inches long, serial number 12771. DES #L11BK-42. I think I can get it for $300 but have no clue if that is a good deal or a bad deal. Any help would be appreciated.

"Description is good condition" is too vague. Its value hinges on its condition more than anything else, but $300 seems to be in the ballpark.
    Dave

Comment

Here is a picture

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/atq/3357147388.html

any additional help would be greatly appreciated

Comment

It looks refinished to me and the missing decals would seem to bear that out. I think $300 is a pretty accurate price.

Lamar

Comment

So $300 is a fair price? Can the decals be replaced? Sorry Im new to this and looking not to get ripped off.

Comment

In my opinion if the prop is not damaged when you actually see it, $300 is fair. Yes, the decals can be replaced. I don't remember the vendor but I'll search and post the results here.

Lamar

Comment

www.nostalgicreflections.com may have your decals in stock. The Baton Rouge, LA location of www.lettermans.com has done this decal before so you shouldn't have any initial setup charge. I know as I supplied the graphics.

Lamar

Comment

thank you so much youve been a huge help!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X