Congratulations Dave and Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Dave and Thanks

I see Dave has made 1,999 replies and his next reply will be his two thousandth. He started this forum a few years back and it has proved of great value to researchers like me and a great help to numerous owners of unknown props. And two thousand replies is an awful lot of work, in addition to the task of setting the website in the first place. Thank you Dave.

With kind regards,

Bob
    Bob Gardner
    Author; WW1 British Propellers, WWI German Propellers
    http://www.aeroclocks.com

Thank you Dave from me, too. I learned a plethora of information from you asa result of this Forum.

Lamar

Comment

Thanks, guys, and thanks for all of your input along the way.

Frankly, I started this forum because I got tired of getting literally hundreds of emails asking to identify or valuate various propellers. Not that I didn't enjoy doing it, but it occurred to me that whatever communication was involved was only connecting 2 people through cyberspace and then being deleted. It makes more sense to connect more people and then keep the information in a searchable archive, which a venue like this discussion board does. Having Bob's vast knowledge as a resource, Lamar's work in organizing and publishing a huge database online and input from active members like Pierre-Michel (pmdec) and others makes it all work.
      Dave

Comment

amazing

Amazing that so many people around the world find this site and can get great information from some very interesting people. Thank you Dave for making it all possible. Just curious if the piper cub shirt showed up at your place yet.

Sincerely,
        Dennis Hicklin
        Seattle Washington
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes, just got it, Dennis. Thanks much. A reciprocal is on the way . . .

Thanks for your input here as well. Much appreciated.
          Dave

Comment

Working...
          X