1930's Sensenich Wooden Propeller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1930's Sensenich Wooden Propeller

I am selling an antique wooden propeller, I was pointed to this site by Charles Denny of Sensenich when I was inquiring about the value of this propeller. In all honesty, I have no real interest in it, it belonged to a family member who passed away and we are ready to sell it.

TC4CB-40 with serial # 91228, It is a 40 inch sensenich test cub propeller which they said was made b/w 1932/1942 and was ran to break in engines, ect. It still has all the hardware attached to it, is unrestored and in pretty good shape in my opinion. We are willing to accept offers. I have seen what some places are selling this for, but am unaware if this is realistic market value or not, so we are open to any offers one would have for us. It is located just outside Charleston, SC in the suburb of Summerville. Please feel free to email me at tim.yeager17@gmail.com
    Attached Files

It's probably not serviceable, even though it's used on the ground, since there is always the fear of having a blade break loose. The test clubs don't seem to command very high prices, but the hub may actually be more marketable than the propeller itself, since that's probably airworthy.
    Dave

Comment

Where would be the best place to sell something like this? Its pretty cool but we are not into antique plane stuff at all, and if its worth any decent money it'd help pay for a semester of the wife's nursing school

Comment

I think that eBay is your best bet. Get good photos and description. It will get the largest audience there and should sell somewhere near "market price", whatever that is.
        Dave

Comment

put it on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sensenich-Pr...item25736b6c5e

Comment

$300 and actual shipping

Comment

Working...
            X