Wanted Wooden Propeller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Wooden Propeller

Interested in an old wooden propeller. Prefer one by Paragon. Please contact me if you have one or can point me in a good direction to find one.

The Paragons are not rare, but they don't come up for sale all that often.

I have a few left from an earlier sale (click here), and I plan to be adding another lot of around 20 props in a few months, many of which are currently displayed in the Photo Gallery. If you'd like to be notified by email when those go up for sale, please just send me an email at dbahnson at gmail.com and I'll add you to the list.
    Dave

Comment

Originally posted by 71chinnici View Post
      Interested in an old wooden propeller. Prefer one by Paragon. Please contact me if you have one or can point me in a good direction to find one.
      I have a collection of old propellers I am going to sell. I'm sure there is a Paragon in the bunch in good condition for it's age but I will want about $4500 for it. I have several cheap props for about $750 each, one with a tip broken, one that set out in the Alaska wilderness since WWII and is terribly weathered, and another one that has some damage on it as I remember it. Also a large 4 blade wood prop off of something big like a WWI bomber for $10,000 and a 12 foot wood single blade prop from WWI and is in good condition for $7500. A new Hartzell from WWII for $1200. Two nice Erco wood blades for $1200.
      If you might be interested in any of them please let me know.

Thanks,
      Bob

Comment

Working...
      X