prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prop

first is this propeller had it for 20 years ...stored...dont use it dont know its history...102 1/4 inches long here is some photos...help what is it worth and who would want it thank you.. the chart from woddenpropellers for the hub looks like a curtiss ox5....
    thanks.. gtsimpson69@gmail.com
    Attached Files

Any other numbers stamped on it? That's not enough to identify or even guess a relative value.
    Dave

Comment

need a full picture

When you get time, can you please post some more pictures that show the full span front and back to really get some detail of this propeller. It would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
      Dennis Hicklin
      Seattle Washington
      Attached Files

Comment

all i got

these are the only other pics i got ...i measure the steel hub and came up with that engine..no other numbers visable than what i see on the front..thanx
        Attached Files

Comment

appreciated

Thanks for the additional pictures, I was curious about the asking price and also the location of where it is in regards to calculating shipping cost.

Sincerely,
          Dennis Hicklin
          Seattle Washington
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by p8702 View Post
            ...i measure the steel hub and came up with that engine..no other numbers visable than what i see on the front..thanx
            It may be an OX 5, but somehow the dimensions look a little larger than that to me.

If you measure across the hub from the edge of one hole to the corresponding edge of the other (shown in red), that distance should be exactly 5 1/4 inches. If not, it's for a different engine. If it is, it's PROBABLY for an OX 5, but even then you can't be certain.

Attached Files
            Dave

Comment

Working...
            X