Experimental wooden propeller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experimental wooden propeller

Hi, I'm helping my uncle sell this experimental wooden propeller. It has never been used. If anyone can give me any info. on it and how much it is worth I would appreciate it. I have 6 people asking to view it after posting it on Craigslist. I just don't really know its worth and people keep asking me how much I want for it. A source that may or may not be reliable told my uncle it is worth between $500 and $1,500. I'm not an expert so I'm asking your community for help. I have a few pics in the album that I created. Please take a look.

Shawn
    Attached Files

What are the dimensions?

What is the diameter - hard to tell from the picture whether it's a 1-foot model propeller or a 9-foot full size one.

Comment

The pics in my album have some extra info. in them. It is a 60 inch propeller. Please check out all of the pics in my album and get the rest of the info. Thanks.

Comment

You might want to Google "T & T Enterprises Riverside" to find out more about where your prop was made. If you do, you'll find the name of a 75 year-old Riverside resident who was the company's president, and you can look up their number in the white pages. (I don't want to put that someone's name on here even though it's in a public record).

That person or their grown children might want to buy the prop (back) from you. I'd start there.

Comment

Working...
        X