Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still No Clue

All,

I posted this awhile back and I've gotten nowhere.

I contacted sensenich, and they have no reference of the company ever being called The Sensenich Brothers. I think my next step is going to be to contact the national aviation useum, but I dont think they will be much help. The only thing that I can think of, is that it is a test prop (ive seen similar ones online), and that this one is one of their first when they were going to call themselves The Sensenich Brothers.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files

Is there another thread on this someplace? Can you provide the link if there is?
    Dave

Comment

The original thread is here: http://woodenpropeller.com/forumvB/s...ead.php?t=1498

Comment

I looked back at the old thread and realized that the OLD Sensenich decals were labeled Sensenich Brothers (I refer to them at the "Lititz" style), while the newer ones are just labeled as Sensenich, and they include propeller produced in Lancaster, Pa and also more recent ones produced in Florida.

What is peculiar about this one is the "T" in the center of the decal. I have no idea what that's doing there.
        Attached Files
        Dave

Comment

If you look at the decal in question it also says THE Sensenich Bros. Maybe that's what the T stands for. The prop looks damaged too; what a shame.

Lamar

Comment

Good point. A little unusual to include a "the" in a company abbreviation name, but I sure don't know what else it might be.
            Dave

Comment

Richyb, may I use this decal on my web page?

Lamar

Comment

You may certainly use the decal on your website. If you could let me know if you find out anything about it through your website as well, I would really appreciate it. BTW what is the url?

It is damaged, but if it is one of the first ones they made, there's really no other one to compare it to.

I'm actually going to try sensenich again and the museum, because I'd kind of like one of them to have it, if it is one of the earliest test props of this company. I'll let you know what i find.

Rich

Comment

Thank you. I plan to use it on the decal page here: http://www.modernwoodenpropellers.co...llerDecals.htm. I'll be unable to update that page for about a week however. I am definitely interested in what the museum says, too.

Lamar

Comment

Working...
                  X