Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paragon Propeller For Sale

Greetings,

I have a Paragon propeller, that I have owned for approximately fifteen years, that I would like to sell. I am reluctantly selling it, since it was gift from my then, wife. I think this great vintage propeller would be better appreciated in a new home...

I have attached five images. The images show the following markings:

PARAGON
    DES.41P.
    AMER.PROP.CO.
    SER.NO.
    DIA.6'6"

I believe that this particular propeller is in it's original condition, and has never been displayed/mounted via it's hub. I had a "prop shelf" built for it in the two homes that I displayed it in.

I see what these propellers go for on Ebay, Craigslist, etc. I would prefer to sell to it a fellow aviation enthusiast, for a fair price. The darn thing should probably be in a museum somewhere.

Please make an offer via private message if you wish. If you live in the Denver, Colorado area, please feel free to contact me and check it out.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by HogsFly View Post
    Greetings,

I have a Paragon propeller, that I have owned for approximately fifteen years, that I would like to sell. I am reluctantly selling it, since it was gift from my then, wife. I think this great vintage propeller would be better appreciated in a new home...

I have attached five images. The images show the following markings:

PARAGON
    DES.41P.
    AMER.PROP.CO.
    SER.NO.
    DIA.6'6"

I believe that this particular propeller is in it's original condition, and has never been displayed/mounted via it's hub. I had a "prop shelf" built for it in the two homes that I displayed it in.

I see what these propellers go for on Ebay, Craigslist, etc. I would prefer to sell to it a fellow aviation enthusiast, for a fair price. The darn thing should probably be in a museum somewhere.

Please make an offer via private message if you wish. If you live in the Denver, Colorado area, please feel free to contact me and check it out.

Thanks.
    Is this still available?

Comment

Working...
    X