Sensenich Propeller for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensenich Propeller for sale

I found this propeller in my grandparents closet when I was little. My grandfather left it to me in his will. It was made by Sensenich Brothers between 1943 and 1945 according to the serial numbers. It is 72 inches long. It doesn't have any decals, but is in excellent condition. It has its original varnish. It has never been retouched or refurbished in any way. I don't have a picture yet but will have one soon.

Thanks,
    Marti

Do you still have the Sensenich? If so, what is the model number -- i.e. 72CK-42, 72GK-44 etc.?
    Dwight

Comment

Hello:

I read about the prop you have. I beleive it to be for an 0-145 Lycoming engine. Please reply with the model number i.e 72 LY 36. The first number is the length the Ly is for the engine type Lycoming or C for Continental or F for Franklin etc.

Please contact me at j3flyguy@hotmail.com

Thank you

Comment

Guy,
        I sent an email to the OP asking him to check the forum. Don't know if that will do any good, but it's worth a try.
        Dave

Comment

Thank you Dave.

Guy

Comment

propeller

Sorry that it took this long for me to reply. Its been a while since
            I've been on. I had pretty much given up hope that anyone would reply.
            The serial numbers that I can read on the propeller are F5942 and
            above that is C-42. I think there might be a letter or two missing or
            even a number.

Thanks,
            Marti

Comment

pics

Comment

Working...
              X