Wanted, I need two pusher propellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted, I need two pusher propellers

I have a 1917 Aerothrust boat motor, the existing prop is 32 inches. This motor runs at about 1000 rpm and is about 6 to 8 HP If you have a early longer prop with a banged up end, I can cut it down and refinish it to suit. This is a display motor and will not be used. Remember its a pusher so an airboat type prop is what im looking for.
    Next
    I have a 1950's pusher airboat motor that needs a 36 inch prop again I can cut down and needed if you have one with a banged up end. This is also a display motor from my collection of very early outboards and inboard marine engines. This one used a belt driven jackshaft so I can turn a hub as needed. prop speed about 1800 rpm's from a 10 HP running a 3 to 1 ratio. If you can help with either let me know.
    and yes Im following Ebay [/b]

still searching

I have a 1917 Aerothrust boat motor, the existing prop is 32 inches. This motor runs at about 1000 rpm and is about 6 to 8 HP If you have a early longer prop with a banged up end, I can cut it down and refinish it to suit. This is a display motor and will not be used. Remember its a pusher so an airboat type prop is what im looking for.
    Next
    I have a 1950's pusher airboat motor that needs a 36 inch prop again I can cut down and needed if you have one with a banged up end. This is also a display motor from my collection of very early outboards and inboard marine engines. This one used a belt driven jackshaft so I can turn a hub as needed. prop speed about 1800 rpm's from a 10 HP running a 3 to 1 ratio. If you can help with either let me know.
    and yes Im following Ebay [/b]

Comment

Airboat Propellers

I have several Flottorp 36" propellers, new, used, need repair etc. Some have metal leading edges and others don't. I have attached pictures of some of them. I also have some 42" props that could be cut down. If you like what you see, contact me via a personel message and we can get together on the style you like and the price.
      Thanks
      Bob

[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X