Material is apparently mahogany
    Span is 2 meter
    hub thickness is 150mm
    Center bore is 80mm
    Bolt size is 10mm
    Bolt cicle is 165mm
    Number of holes/bolts is 9
    No decals, no markings
    one repair on the rair side: carefully adjusted small (40mmside) square piece pegged and glued
    I have known this prop since I was a kid in the '60 and inherited it in 1970.
    Any piece of information is welcome.
    Many thanks
    Attached Files

Nine bolt holes is unusual, but without numbers it will be hard to identify it. It also looks as if it may have been cut down from a full sized propeller with damage on the tips, which is not an uncommon practice.
    Dave

Comment

When I was young I heard say that it was a propeller used on the small Nieuport airplanes but I have no evidence for this.
      About the possibility that it might have been cut down, of course I cannot exclude it, however there is something that in my view speaks against it: at the point where the curvature changes on the leading edge there is one peg as if to reinforce the bonding of the first layer of wood to the second one. The peg goes fully through and there is one on each blade. I wonder if on would have seen any utility to drill holes and place these pegs after having cut down the blades if the the propeller was only further destined for display.

Comment

The pegs may have been in place before it was cut down. It's really too small to be used on one of the typical Nieuport engines, and its shape is just not very typical of anything commonly used on aircraft.
        Dave

Comment

Working...
        X