Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensenich Drone Prop?

Hello all,

I just purchased what i think to be a Sensenich drone prop from a store in the middle of nowhere florida. I like it a lot, but I cant seem to find any info on it. Based upon what I've found on the internet, there are several weird things about it that just don't match up to the company. There are absolutely no stamps on it, and most importantly, the decal has a "T" in the middle of it. Its really light, sort of beat up, but does look like its been used. Maybe its a fake or something, but it looks pretty legitimate to me.

Any help someone could provide would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files

I doubt that it is a drone prop and may very well have even preceded drone development. I can't recall seeing a "T" in the Sensenich decals, but nor can I recall seeing the company referred to as "THE Sensenich Bros".

I would contact Sensenich directly about this one. It may very well be one of their earliest prototypes (they began making props in 1932) and might be considerably more valuable than the standard Sensenich props you generally see.

I agree that the details look very authentic. If you can post a close up of the decal itself it would be great to have on the site, and also measure the length from tip to tip. (Most drones are well under 4 feet.)
    Dave

Comment

Hey Dave. Thanks for the help. Its about 44-46 inches long, depending on if there is some wood missing from the tips. I've attached a couple of more high res pics for the site. I'm going to contact Sensenich directly, and maybe they'll be able to help. I was thinking that this may be a really early model where they were testing the aerofoil or something, because it is so light, the decals are different, and it obviously has been bolted to some sort of engine. I'm not really concerned about the value; I'm just curious as to what it is. Thanks again

Rich
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X