old wooden Propeller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old wooden Propeller

Have old wooden propeller for sale but I don't know any thing about it. I have pictures and some stamped id on the base.It is 72" long. with metel on tip and front edge. Has 17382 ATC 671 DESIGN 36-50
    Attached Files
    Last edited by donaldmorrowsr; 09-29-2010, 04:00 PM. Reason: add info

It must have had a clock in it at one time.

Comment

what a shame, but I am interested

Hello from D. Hicklin in Seattle. This could have been a great prop, but it appears that its been butchered by someone that had a clock in it at one time. Feel free to e mail me if you wish. We may be able to reach a comfortable deal on this prop.

Sincerely,
      D. Hicklin
      fyrtruc@aol.com

Comment

The only thing you can do with a prop like that is put a clock in it.
        Dave

Comment

new hole repair for wooden props

Hey dave, most people would think that its shot at that point when its butchered like that, but I have access to a machine shop, we have way to clean up the hole and make a new insert and match the wood, but for our purposes, this type of prop wont bring much as far as a sale of high value, I was hoping that the owner of this prop would get in touch with me so we can discuss it. I will take some pictures of my S&S prop that was made for an avro anson, I am looking to get a few more of them, but I assure you, they wont be used for clock mounting. Keep in touch.

Sincerely,
          D. Hicklin

Comment

Working...
          X