gardner propeller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gardner propeller

i am trying to purchase a gardner propeller from a lady that has it in her garage. i want it for decoration. it is in pretty good condition and has the serial number 40520 and a des. number of 3829 stamped in it. can anyone tell me anything about this propeller or how much it could possibly be worth? i would appreciate any feedback i can get on this. thankyou.

I don't have usage information on that specific prop. Can you post pictures? The price depends greatly on the condition and the possibility it's been modified to house a clock or barometer so in the absence of pictures I wouldn't even guess.

Lamar

Comment

It was used on a 65 hp engine, which was commonly used on a variety of airplanes, almost all trainers, like the Piper J3, Taylorcraft, Aeronca and many others.

Like Lamar says its value, which is hard to put an exact number to anyway, depends greatly on what condition it's in.
      Dave

Comment

it is invery good condition and is in original form. hard for me to take photos because it is not in my possession yet. i am trying to purchase it for 100.00.

Comment

If it's original, with decals, in good condition then buy it and you can post pictures later. Based on the information you've given us it's a good buy.
          Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
            Based on the information you've given us it's a good buy.
            I agree. It's a bargain.

Comment

thankyou

Originally posted by MWP_Lamar View Post
              I agree. It's a bargain.
              thankyou very much for your alls help. it is appreciated

Comment

Working...
              X