X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four blade test propeller

I have just picked up two four blade sensenich TCA 12 48
    , W8985 .

I would like to know more about these props and what could these be valued at.

Will post pictures later.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by praduman; 05-18-2010, 01:34 PM. Reason: adding pictures

I don't have any further information on test clubs as test propellers are known. I don't recall seeing one sell for more than around $30.

Comment

Originally posted by MWP_Lamar View Post
      I don't have any further information on test clubs as test propellers are known. I don't recall seeing one sell for more than around $30.
      Thanks for the information , I have paid a lot more for it ,so it will now hang on the wall of my farm .

Praduman

Comment

I think you'd find it would sell for several hundred dollars on eBay, but there aren't enough sales of them to really know for sure. I sold one years ago for $300.
        Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
          I think you'd find it would sell for several hundred dollars on eBay, but there aren't enough sales of them to really know for sure. I sold one years ago for $300.
          Thanks Dave ,
          I will post it on the site and see the results.

Bye
          P.P.Asher.

Comment

My mistake. My post above should have said $300 rather than $30. I apologize if this caused any problems. I'll be more careful with my typing.

Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MWP_Lamar View Post
              My mistake. My post above should have said $300 rather than $30. I apologize if this caused any problems. I'll be more careful with my typing.

Lamar
              Thanks for the clarification ,as i was quite disappointed as i had paid quite a sum for it .

Dave did suggest 300 $ , and on that assumption i sold the props for a sum of 300 $ , each to an antique dealer who was more than happy to pay that amount .

I am quite thankful to all of you for your help and support .

I am now looking at a Auster plane as my new project , as a display plane .

Cheers
              Praduman.

If any of you happen to come to Mumbai i will be happy to take you around.

Comment

Working...
              X