Cu 260 P
Comments: Original painted propeller designed for the Salmson A2A biplane around 1918. The series number is a Regy propeller drawing number, but it is unclear who manufactured this particular propeller. The Salmson was the most widely used reconaisance aircraft of the later part of WW1. It was powered by the Canton Unne 260 HP engine.
Wood: (painted, may be mahogany)
Length: 2.75 m
Pitch 2.10 m
Photo courtesy of Rosebud's Early Aviator