Go back to this page for general description. Click on each image for full description of each propeller. This sale began in November, 2013, and most props have been sold, with just these now remaining. They are all RARE and authentic and (unless othewise noted) original condition, hard to find WW1 era propellers. Prices reflect rarity, original condition, and identification details. See this link for valuation guidelines and some actual historical sale prices. See terms of sale prior to deposit. REFRESH your browser for updated information.
Caudron G3 - (Helice Regy) - $2450
Fokker D VII - Axial for Mercedes Engine - $7400
Heine Propeller - Argus Engine - $2950
Royal Aircraft Company FE 8 - $7250
Unico Propeller for Liberty Engine - $3875
EARLY Paragon c. 1912 - $3475
Breese Penquin - Southern - $1575
1. Sale will begin at 12:00 p.m. EST on November 30th, 2012. No deposits accepted prior to that time. (This is to give all notified buyers an equal chance to evaluate all of the items and obtain additional information if needed.)
2. To purchase a propeller send PayPal deposit of $100 to dbahnson, indicating the exact name of the propeller you would like to buy. Be sure to include your address and phone number for shipping purposes. I will try to update the status of reserved propellers as quickly as possible, but will return deposit (or apply to a different prop if desired) if no longer available.
3. Once deposit is received I will crate the propeller and determine actual shipping charges (no fee for crating). Final payment to be made by check or direct bank deposit. If PayPal is preferred for the entire amount, buyer will be responsible for the 2.5% PayPal fee on the balance.*
4. Most propellers will be shipped via FedEx Ground once payment is clear. Shipping time is usually about 3 to 4 days within continental U.S. and cost is generally under $150. Internationl shipping can be arranged via DHL, but will take longer to complete the process. Propellers over 8 feet, 10 inches are too large for FedEx Ground but can be shipped via FedEx Express, standard freight, or United Air Cargo. Options and rates vary.
5. Item may be returned for refund within 14 days at buyer's shipping expense as long as it is returned in its original condition.
6. I can be contacted at the above email address or by phone at 802 773 4143.
* On international shipments only I will split the PayPay fees with the buyer, reducing it to 1.25% of the balance amount, in lieu of wire transfer.
A few other props that are for sale but are currently on loan to a local restaurant. Click here.